Thursday, September 1, 2011

PROTEIN SYNTHESIS

PROTOTEIN SYNTHESIS: DNA STRAND    


AUGAAUCAAUAUACCCUUUUGCCAGACUUAG

2 comments:

  1. Hey “moreclasswork”. So as I tried to decode your message I noticed that you had it in the original mRNA format. It's a little confusing at first but if you watch the video on protein synthesis it walks you through how to code this from mRNA to DNA code. It took me a few tries also. The message that I got out of yours was "Animals dream of monster is to sit unusual because." I think that you might have been off a couple letter so if you want to double check the amount of letters used you might have missed one because there is one extra. The DNA code you would want to use is "TAC-TTA-GTT-ATA-TGG-GAA-AAC-GGT-CTG-AAT-C (Thats the extra one, the C)." That is in the DNA format. If you have any questions let me know, or if I'm mistaken please let me know!

    -Trope

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete